The All Saints Clothing Room provides casual clothing, toiletries, and business wear for interviews and employment. All the clothing that we distribute is donated by the community.
Visit our VOLUNTEER INFORMATION PAGE to learn more about Clothing Room Volunteer Opportunities!
- Days of Operation: 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month
- Hours of Operation: 9:30—10:00am (all guests on line by 10:00am will be admitted)
ALL Donations must be new or gently used! Ripped, faded, frayed, or stained items are not accepted—if you wouldn’t wear it, we don’t want it!
- Men’s Clothing
- WE NEED UNDERWEAR!!! Boxers are especially appreciated.
- All sizes welcome
- Socks and underwear MUST BE NEW and in unopened packages!!
- Bed and Bath Linens
- Sheet sets
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
- Travel sizes preferred
- The Clothing Room DOES NOT accept:
- Books (see Shelter page for info about donating books)
- Household Items
- Bring all donations to 55 West 15th St. between 10am and 6pm (call ahead to confirm)
- Place all donations in the large white bin on the basement level (to the left as you exit the elevator). Please do not leave donations on the floor.
- All donations MUST be secured in plastic or paper bags. Please do not throw loose items into the bin; they take longer to sort and also make lovely bedding for rodents!
- See the receptionist for a donation receipt. Please note that Xavier Mission cannot estimate the value of your donation.
- DURING DECEMBER: Please visit our Giving Tree Clothing Drive page for information on our Christmas Clothing collection.