Each year during the Advent season (the four weeks leading up to Christmas), Xavier Mission decorates two Christmas trees with lights and tags and places them in the Church of St. Francis Xavier. Each tag lists one item of water clothing that is needed by our All Saints Clothing Room as they strive to care for our homeless guests during the winter months.
We ask parishioners and friends of Xavier Mission to take a tag (or two or three!) and purchase the items listed on the tags. Items should be returned to Xavier Mission or placed back under the tree in the Church (UNWRAPPED with the tags attached please!).
If you cannot pick up a tag, please feel free to purchase one of the items below and bring it/send it to Xavier Mission.
- Package of men’s boxer briefs (Sizes, S, M, L, XL)
- Packager of men’s boxers (Sizes S, M, L, XL)
- Men’s dark-color zip hoodie (Sizes M, L, XL, XXL)
- Men’s jeans (Sizes 34, 36, 38, 40)
- Men’s sneakers or workbooks (Sizes 10, 11, 12, 13)
- Men’s black belt (Sizes M, L, XL)
- Men’s long underwear (Sizes S, M, L, XL)
Our Giving Trees will be up through December 28th!
Please visit the ALL SAINTS CLOTHING ROOM page for information on donating clothing year-round.