Open every Sunday, a day when most other soup kitchens in NYC are closed, the Welcome Table serves 900-1300 hot meals each week. We strive to go beyond the emergency need of food by also providing our guests with assistance in obtaining government benefits, free chiropractic treatments, legal referrals, and voter registration drives.
Visit our VOLUNTEER INFORMATION PAGE to learn more about volunteering at the Welcome Table!
- Days of Operation: Every Sunday of the year
- Hours of Operation: 12:45pm–3:00pm
- Admittance Policy:
- Anyone in need of a meal is welcome!
- Disabled individuals, seniors, women, and families w/children: Line up at 46 West 16th St, east gate. Doors open at 12:45pm.
- All able-bodied adults: Line up at 55 West 15th St., east gate. Doors open at 1:00pm.
NYU REACH – Legal referrals and Benefits assistance
Chiropractic for Humanity – Free chiropractic treatments
Safelink – Government phone program
|May 13||Jan-May 13||Jan-May 12|
|NYU REACH Services||0||232||290|