Days of Operation:
2nd and 4th Sundays of each month
Hours of Operation:
9:30—10:00am (all guests on line by 10:00am will be admitted)
46 West 16th St. (East Gate), between 5th & 6th Aves.
From clothing to bed & bath linens, to toiletries, our staff is happy to receive your new or gently used items.
ALL Donations must be new or gently used! Ripped, faded, frayed, or stained items are not accepted—if you wouldn’t wear it, we don’t want it!
- Men’s Clothing
- WE NEED UNDERWEAR!!! Boxers are especially appreciated.
- All sizes welcome
- Underwear MUST BE NEW and in unopened packages!!
- Bed and Bath Linens
- Sheet sets
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
- Travel sizes preferred
- The Clothing Room DOES NOT accept:
- Household Items
Bring all donations to 55 West 15th St.
- Place all donations in the large white bin on the basement level (to the left as you exit the elevator). Please do not leave donations on the floor.
- All donations MUST be secured in plastic or paper bags. Please do not throw loose items into the bin; they take longer to sort and also make lovely bedding for rodents!
- See the receptionist for a donation receipt. Please note that Xavier Mission cannot estimate the value of your donation.
- DURING DECEMBER: Please visit our website for information on our Christmas Clothing collection.
Clothing Drop-Off Times:
Absolutely! Please visit our Donation page for information about monetary donations.
The Giving Tree Clothing Drive
Each year during the month of December, Xavier Mission decorates two Christmas trees with lights and tags and places them in the Church of St. Francis Xavier. Each tag lists one item of winter clothing that is needed by our All Saints Clothing Room as they strive to care for our homeless guests during the winter months.
We ask parishioners and friends of Xavier Mission to take a tag (or two or three!) and purchase the items listed on the tags. Items should be returned to Xavier Mission or placed back under the tree in the Church (UNWRAPPED with the tags attached please!).
If you cannot pick up a tag, please feel free to purchase one of the items below and bring it/send it to Xavier Mission.
- Package of men’s boxer briefs (Sizes, S, M, L, XL)
- Packager of men’s boxers (Sizes S, M, L, XL)
- Men’s dark-color zip hoodie (Sizes M, L, XL, XXL)
- Men’s jeans (Sizes 34, 36, 38, 40)
- Men’s sneakers or workbooks (Sizes 10, 11, 12, 13)
- Men’s black belt (Sizes M, L, XL)
- Men’s long underwear (Sizes S, M, L, XL)