Days of Operation:
2nd and 4th Sundays of each month
Hours of Operation:
9:30—10:00am (all guests on line by 10:00am will be admitted)
46 West 16th St. (East Gate), between 5th & 6th Aves.
Sorting: Every Sunday, 8:30–11:00am
Distribution: 2nd and 4th Sundays, 9:30–11:00am
55 West 15th St., between 5th & 6th Aves.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: Many of our guests struggle with health issues and/or do not have access to reliable health care. If you have experienced any symptoms of illness within the last 14 days, please do NOT sign up to volunteer. If you need to cancel your shift, please do so rather than come in sick. Thank you for your consideration!
From clothing to bed & bath linens, to toiletries, our staff is happy to receive your new or gently used items.
ALL Donations must be new or gently used! Ripped, faded, frayed, or stained items are not accepted—if you wouldn’t wear it, we don’t want it!
- Men’s Clothing
- WE NEED UNDERWEAR!!! Boxers are especially appreciated.
- All sizes welcome
- Underwear MUST BE NEW and in unopened packages!!
- Bed and Bath Linens
- Sheet sets
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
- Travel sizes preferred
- The Clothing Room DOES NOT accept:
- Household Items
Bring all donations to 55 West 15th St.
- Place all donations in the large white bin on the basement level (to the left as you exit the elevator). Please do not leave donations on the floor.
- All donations MUST be secured in plastic or paper bags. Please do not throw loose items into the bin; they take longer to sort and also make lovely bedding for rodents!
- See the receptionist for a donation receipt. Please note that Xavier Mission cannot estimate the value of your donation.
- DURING DECEMBER: Please visit our website for information on our Christmas Clothing collection.
Clothing Drop-Off Times:
Absolutely! Please visit our Donation page for information about monetary donations.