Days of Operation:
Emergency Pantry – Monday-Friday
Customer-Choice: 2nd Saturday of every month (Registration required)
Hours of Operation:
Emergency Pantry: 10:00am–2:00pm
Customer-Choice: 9:30am–11:30am (Doors open at 9:00am)
55 West 15th St., between 5th & 6th Aves.
25% of what is handed out at Food Pantry is donated by generous people like you. We accept non-perishable food items, food-drive benefits and of course, monetary donations.
Absolutely! Please visit our Donation page for information about monetary donations.
Yes! It helps to offset our out-of-pocket costs for the pantry when we receive the proceeds of a food drive. There are two ways to do a drive:
- Set up an online drive at www.YouGiveGoods.com (preferred method)! An online drive has many benefits to the organizer, the donors, and to Xavier Mission. They include:
- Ease of communications: Information about our organization can be included on the food drive website so people can learn about who they are donating to. A link to the online drive can be easily disseminated to your entire email listserv for maximum participation.
- Convenience: An online drive allows people to make a donation to cover the cost of specific food items without having to actually go out and buy the items, and without the organizer having to transport all of the items at the end of the drive. YouGiveGoods will deliver all of the food that was purchased directly to Xavier Mission!
- Maximum effectiveness: An online drive allows the organizer to specify what food items are needed. This greatly helps Xavier Mission to manage our inventory and not end up with food items that we cannot use, that are damaged, or that are expired. Organizers can contact Xavier Mission to find out what items are most needed and include those items on the online list.
- A traditional in-house food drive, where people drop off donations to a specified location.
Please contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to organize a food drive for Xavier Mission.