Get tickets for our Mardi Gras Masquerade on Saturday, March 3!Buy Tickets
- The Welcome Table served 78,000 meals.
- The Food Pantry provided 53,000 meals to 1,700 families.
- The Clothing Room served 1,200 people.
- The Coughlin Shelter housed 3,800 men.
- The two LSEP Programs graduated 30 men and women.
- The Financial Assistance Program saved 14 families from eviction and assisted 127 people with transportation, utilities, and immigration expenses.
- $10 – One day of groceries for a family
- $25 – Twenty pairs of warm socks for our homeless guests
- $50 – Forty hot meals for hungry New Yorkers
- $100 – 30 days of supplies for the shelter
- $700 – Sponsoring one L-STEP participant for a semester
- $1,000 – One month of rent arrears for a family to avoid eviction